The Trotta salon was born in 1960 during the height of the Dolce Vita in Rome. The first entirely handmade wig was created by the flair and ingenuity of the Trotta brothers who where recognized as the best hairstylists of their time.
On the heels of the incredible success of their first models came new techniques for weaving and colorization in the 1970’s, as the wig was becoming a fashion item.
Even today the wig is an indispensable element of style and personal grooming. The different uses and different habits of women today are the driving force behind the continued push to innovate and applying sophisticated new techniques that produce even more natural looking hair, hypoallergenic caps and an ultra-lightweight wig that does not lose brilliance or volume. What sets Trotta apart is the style, cut and the personalized coloration of each model that makes each wig versatile and the perfect substitute for one’s own hair.
How To Wear A Wig
- Make sure your hair is gathered in a tight bun below your nape;
- Hold the opposite sides (side burns) of your wig between your fingertips.
- Slip on your wig starting form the front end.
- Position the wig until your hairline is aligned with the wigs hairline.
- Using the velcro closure inside the cap you can adjust the circumference for a more comfortable fit.
- To restore volume and to comb the wig, use a pick comb or your fingertips to adjust the wig to your liking.
- After each use shake the wig before returning it to its stand.
I Saloni Trotta offrono un’ampia selezione di parrucche in capelli veri e sintetici disponibili a noleggio per compagnie teatrali e cinematografiche.
Tra i servizi per lo spettacolo viene proposta una consulenza personalizzata che include la collaborazione con la costumista e la regia per la preparazione di acconciature d’epoca, artistico-teatrali, calotte da trucco e applicazione di posticci.